Backlinking is so important for a top-performing marketing strategy but this is a topic I don’t know much about. So, joining us for today is my co-host/special guest for this episode, Justin Knott. Justin is a genius when it comes to digital marketing and he will discuss with us Backlinking which is something physicians want to better understand.
[00:01 – 12:28] What is Backlinking?
- I introduce the topic of today
- A little bit of background about Backlinking
- Justin explains what is Backlinking
- It’s essentially going through a process to improve the rankings and visibility of your website.
- What is a ‘Backlink’?
- The importance of Backlinking to your healthcare marketing strategy
- Essential to the long-term success of your program
- It builds trust core or trust authority for your website
- Is there bad backlinking marketing or spam?
- How to identify good and bad backlinking
- Always undergo a backlinking audit
[12:29 – 20:55] The Difference Backlinking Makes
- Justin talks about the advantages of leveraging backlinking
- Shares tips on how to improve the backlinks to your website
- Should you hire an agency?
- Things you can do on your own
- Haro (Help A Reporter Out)
- Guesting on Podcasts
- Guest Blogging
[20:56 – 27:05] Investing in Marketing
- When is the right time to focus on backlinking marketing?
- Justin leaves us with some things to think about backlinking:
- Get it on your radar as far as something you want to focus on
- It doesn’t need to be overwhelming
- Monitor your backlink process
- Do a backlink audit for your website
- If you’re not sure how to start, hire an agency to get help
“At the end of the day, Google is in the search experience game. And what I mean by that is they want to get every search right and as accurate as possible and give you the best experience possible every time that you go on there and do a search.” – Justin Knott
“Make sure that you do have a backlink building as part of your long-term strategy.” – Justin Knott
Read Or Download Full Transcript for Episode #135
Looking for a key quote? More of a reader?
Read or download a free PDF transcript of this episode- update this link
Subscribed Yet? Now you can!
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
What We Do
Check out our Healthcare Marketing Agency – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out our physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Leave a Rating & Review for Other Listeners!
I hope that you have found this episode and any others you have listened to to be helpful in your growth as a healthcare marketer or practice owner. Please consider leaving a review on one of the channels above.
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher as well.
Your ratings and reviews help get the podcast in front of new listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thanks for listening. Kelley Knott