West Dermatology, a rapidly-growing family of dermatology practices, has been committed to patient healthcare in neighborhoods like yours for over 60 years across Arizona, California and Nevada. Our approachable dermatology practitioners are passionate about the health of your skin and have decades of experience with every type of skin condition and concern. This fosters a close, personal relationship so that patients always receive care tailored to their unique needs.
West Dermatology offers a comprehensive range of services and leads the industry in skincare. As a team member within our expansive network, you will be an integral part of a diverse workplace culture that provides your community with outstanding healthcare where transparency is embraced and practiced every day.
The Physician Liaison will travel within the Orange County area to call on Primary Care Physicians’ offices and engage directly with Physicians and staff to establish relationships and build a referral network. This position requires that the Physician Liaison maintain extensive working knowledge of all the services provided by West Dermatology and be able to effectively communicate the benefits and value of our services to Physicians and consumers.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with Primary Care Physicians, OBGYN’s, and Pediatricians to build loyalty and increase patient referrals
• Strategically plans and implements outreach efforts to generate new patient volume within the healthcare community in the designated market
• Identify and ensure to follow through on opportunities plus demonstrates skill along with persistence to overcome objectives
• Educate physicians and staff about the scope and benefits of our dermatology services
• Execute strategic physician marketing strategies and provide collateral to referring physicians
• Organize and schedule necessary physician meetings, including lunches and dinners
• Interpret profitability, establish appointment tracking mechanisms to demonstrate positive ROI
• Utilize a referral management system to schedule and record the results of outreach activities
• Gather intelligence related to the payer landscape to expand contracting
• Demonstrated ability to identify, seek out, and secure new relationships with physicians and other health care professionals
• Demonstrated understanding of the healthcare industry, including expanding offerings to practitioner’s patients and their referrals
• Demonstrated ability to organize marketing information by creating a market map of existing and potential referral sources
• Demonstrated analytical and creative problem solving
Weekly Expectation & Goal
• Meet with 20 referring physician offices per week and one lunch bi-monthly bringing at least one West provider
• Four days in the field-One home office day to update Salesforce, follow-up and plan week
• Lunch with a busy office with many referral coordinators once per month (No provider needed)
• Utilize Salesforce for communication w/ PCP visits and integrated w/ Next Gen and EMA to capture referring PCP data