Welcome to another episode, and today we are joined again by Nick LaIuppa. Nick is a Digital Marketing Specialist at Nick LaIuppa Marketing. With his expertise and experience, he will walk us through a lesson about Google Ads and PPC (Pay-Per-Click) for Medical Practices.
[00:01 – 09:08] Google Ads
- What are Google Ads & PPC?
- Nick talks about how Google Ads function at a higher level.
[09:09 – 32:38] Strategy Development
- Establish your patient personas first
- Think like a patient (what type of keywords will they be searching for?)
- Stay away from Google Smart Campaigns (it’s a great way to lose money)
- The key elements in search ads
- What makes a good landing page?
- Targeting and Retargeting
- Choosing the right budget
[32:39 – 37:27] Potential Problems to be Aware of
- Nick talks about potential problems when marketing medical and health-related services you should know about
[37:28 – 43:31] Tracking Your Campaigns
- The different strategies you can use to track your campaigns
- Call tracking
- Google Tag Manager
- Hire the appropriate professionals
[43:32 – 46:12] Closing Segment
- Check out our previous episodes featuring Nick and ways to connect with him. See the links below.
- Final thoughts and gratitude
- Have a Happy Holiday!
“You should stay away from choosing the smart campaigns that google offers.” – Nick LaIuppa
“You want to tell people exactly what it is you offer and how they can get it as soon as possible.” – Nick LaIuppa
Nick LaIuppa Bio:
Contrary to the belief of a lot of people in this industry, I believe that business should be ethical. After seeing so many practices burned by bad marketing companies, I made it my mission to un-burn people.
By deeply understanding your business & your patient, I specialize in creating & managing marketing & advertising campaigns that work.
Read Or Download Full Transcript for Episode #137
Looking for a key quote? More of a reader?
Read or download a free PDF transcript of this episode update link
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
What We Do
Check out our Healthcare Marketing Agency – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out our physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Leave a Rating & Review for Other Listeners!
I hope that you have found this episode and any others you have listened to to be helpful in your growth as a healthcare marketer or practice owner. Please consider leaving a review on one of the channels above.
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher as well.
Your ratings and reviews help get the podcast in front of new listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thanks for listening. Kelley Knott